Due to the change of the MRC des Collines-de-l'Outaouais into a red zone on October 11, the library must close its door to the public and only offer contactless loans. Users will no longer have access to the shelves.
Documents can only be picked up once we have contacted you.
Tuesday, from 1 to 8 p.m.
Thursday, from 1 to 8 p.m.
Saturday, from 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
1. Choose your books in the catalogue. Make sure that the status of the item is « Available ». A maximum of 25 items per residence can be borrowed.
2. Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org*. In your email, include the following information:
* We accept requests by phone at 819-827-4019 for those who do not have internet access.
3. The Library team will prepare the items and will contact you for pick-up inside the Library. You will have to come in by the entrance on chemin de l'Hôtel de Ville (the one with the metal stairs).
The loan is for 21 days. Please respect the loan period, so as not to penalize people who wait for document. However, no late fees will be charged.
4. Books must be returned via the outdoor drop box only.
The Library employees, for everyone safety, undertake to respect the hygiene and distancing protocols issued by public health. When the documents are returned, they are quarantined for at least 24 hours in order to avoid any propagation of the virus.
Please note that this procedure can be modified at any moment.
Documents must be returned via the external drop box.
For now, activitites are suspended.
Donations are not accepted at this time.
Yes, for 24 hours.
No, because inter-regional travel is not recommended.