June 13 - Delay in compost and household waste collections on some municipal roads. Please leave your bin at the curb until 4:00 p.m. on June 14th.

File a claim

If you believe that you have been the victim of a situation on the part of the Municipality that would require compensation, you may file a claim for compensation. 


To do so, please complete the form below and return it to directiongenerale@chelsea.ca.  



  1. Be sure to describe your claim in detail, including all relevant information (date of incident, description of damage, location of incident, etc.). 
  2. Once your form has been completed and submitted, an investigation by our insurers will determine whether you are entitled to compensation. 
  3. You will then receive a written reply with the conclusions of the investigation. 



All claims must be made within the following time limits.

  • Property damage: maximum 15 days following the event
  • Bodily damage: maximum three years after the event


Fill in the form


Direction générale

Privacy policy

By agreeing to share certain navigation information with us, you are helping us to improve and offer you an optimal browsing experience. Privacy policy

Activate the categories you want to share. Privacy policy

  • Google Analytics
  • None for the moment
  • Google Analytics