If you believe that you have been the victim of a situation on the part of the Municipality that would require compensation, you may file a claim for compensation.
To do so, please complete the form below and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be sure to describe your claim in detail, including all relevant information (date of incident, description of damage, location of incident, etc.).
- Once your form has been completed and submitted, an investigation by our insurers will determine whether you are entitled to compensation.
- You will then receive a written reply with the conclusions of the investigation.
All claims must be made within the following time limits.
- Property damage: maximum 15 days following the event
- Bodily damage: maximum three years after the event
Fill in the form