Please note that bulky metal collection will be completed tomorrow, Saturday, January 27, due to an equipment problem.   

Services to the residents



Please contact Public Works department at 819 827-1160 or by email for any request concerning: ​​​​

  • municipal construction works
  • potholes
  • installation/modification of signs
  • snow removal
  • trimming
  • hazardous trees
  • dog license
  • dead animals on the road
  • Recycling bins request
  • defective road lighting

For any request for municipal intervention (location of municiapl infrastructures), please communicate by email with Marc-Antoine Biron, public works coordinator.

Fill material from excavation

The Public Works Department is pleased to offer residents of Chelsea fill at no cost.

To make a request, you must complete the form below and send it to us by email.

Grading of private roads

Since the entry into force of section 70 of the Municipal Powers Act, a local municipality may maintain a private road open to the public by permission of the owner or occupant, on a request by a majority of owners or occupants of the abutting property.

For more information, please consult the « Politique d'entretien des chemins privés.» (French only). 

To make a request, please complete the form below and send it to us.

Public Works and Infrastructure Department